A Guide to our Metal Detectors
Give your business the advantage by investing in a top-quality Metal Detector from Inspiron Systems LTD. Food safety is paramount for all Food Manufacturers, many product recalls are caused by the failure to detect foreign objects in packaged foods, incorrect labelling information or underweight products. INSPIRON SYSTEMS LTD are leading suppliers of Weighing, Labelling and Inspection systems and we have over 40 years’ experience in this field. Our machinery will help protect your company reputation, your customers and avoid costly product recalls.
Inspiron Metal Detectors are widely used for detecting metal contaminants including ferrous metal (Fe), non-ferrous metals (Copper, Aluminium etc.) and stainless steel, within the food production line.
Sources of contamination:
- Small metal scraps
- Various factory/machinery parts etc
Inspiron Metal Detection Systems
- Conveyor belt MD – can be placed anywhere within the production line, used for a range of applications.
- Gravity Fall Metal Detector – this type of Metal Detector is suitable for detection of powder, granule, or other forms of bulk products.
- Metal Detector for Sauce – This type of metal detector is suitable for pump pressure fluid and semi-fluid products (sauces and liquids).
- Metal Detector for Pharmaceuticals – Designed to be positioned after other pharmaceutical equipment such as a tablet press machine or a capsule filling machine.
- Metal Detector Combination System – this integrates one of our Checkweigher units with the Metal Detector, giving you a flexible and space saving Checkweigher Metal Detector Combination System.
- A metal detector can be placed within many different places within the production and packaging line
- Our Metal Detectors are BRC Supermarket and Supermarket compliant
- Easy setup with Automatic product learning
- Predominately Stainless-Steel Construction
- Our Metal detectors come with a choice of Aperture sizes and Reject devices, such as:
- Flipper Reject
- Air Jet Reject
- Pusher Reject
- Pneumatic retracting conveyor Reject
An accurate metal detector can prevent product wastage. If you can identify where in the production line you are risking product contamination, you can prevent this from becoming a regular occurrence. With our product databases you can accurately monitor and implement new quality control strategies and procedures to limit unnecessary product waste and maximise efficiency.
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP)
“HACCP is a way of managing food safety hazards. Food safety management procedures should be based on HACCP principles. HACCP involves:
- Looking closely at what you do in your business, what could go wrong and what risks there are to food safety
- Identifying any critical control points the areas a business needs to focus on to ensure those risks are removed or reduced to safe levels
- Making sure that your procedures are being followed and are working
- Keeping records to show your procedures are working
It is important to have food safety management procedures that are appropriate for your business.”
Having accurate, reliable, and easy to maintain inspection machinery will become a crucial part of any successful HACCP plan. An Inspiron Metal Detector would play a critical role in preventing the contamination of your products and ensuring your customers are safe from harm.
An Inspiron Metal Detector requires very low maintenance so long as it is kept clean and used in the correct way. We offer a wide range of tailor-made Service plans for every machine we install. Whether you buy 1 or 10 machines we will ensure you receive the very best post sales support. We advise you to regularly service and clean all machinery that we provide to you to ensure optimal running performance, and carryout the Annual Validation checks as per BRC, Supermarket legislation.
If you would like some assistance in choosing the best type of Metal Detector for your business, we will be happy to help. We will ensure we understand your business requirements and match features to your specific needs. Call 01788 890235, email email@example.com or send us a message.