Can't find what you're looking for?
Pharmaceutical Labelling, Weighing and Inspection Systems
Our range of pharmaceutical inspection, weighing and labelling systems offer advanced solutions on any scale. We are market-leading pharmaceutical suppliers, catering for independent businesses up to multi-national organisations and forming lasting partnerships with clients.
- Pharmaceutical inspection systems, including pharmaceutical metal detectors, x-ray systems, label vision inspection products and combination systems.
- Pharmaceutical weighing systems, including retail scales, and systems to weigh everything from individual items to pallets.
- Pharmaceutical labelling systems, including pharmaceutical checkweighers, manual/automatic weigh price labellers, outer case labelling and combination systems.
With dedicated customer service, aftersales support from our team of engineers and excellent prices, we are well known for quality in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
Check it, weigh it and label it with the help of our advanced systems. Contact us to discuss your requirements. Call 01788 890235, email firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message.
Pharmaceutical Inspection Systems
We supply a complete range of inspection systems which can be tailored to meet your needs. From further processing to end of line inspection, we will be able to find the right solution for you.
- Metal detectors – our systems can suit a range of industries, including food, pharmaceutical, textile and recycling. Using high accuracy heads, it’s possible to detect ferrous and non-ferrous metals, as well as stainless steel.
- X-ray systems – these can be used to detect contaminants by inspecting a range of items using x-ray, including packaging and canned products. We offer a variety of x-ray systems to suit all needs.
- Label vision inspection systems – we distribute the full range of ESPERA-WERKE GMBH products and have systems that can handle all types of packaging and labelling.
- Combination systems – we have different level combination systems to meet all needs, from entry level systems to weigh and check 40 pieces per minute, up to supermarket specifications running at 200 pieces per minute.
Pharmaceutical Weighing Systems
We supply systems to weigh anything from individual items through to pallets, ensuring a high level of accuracy. Systems include retail scales, check weighers, manual weigh price labellers and more, including combination systems where needed.
We supply our own range of checkweighers and supply systems from three main partners:
- Balancas Marques – well known for their award-winning retail scales, Balancas Marques have been voted Best Weighing Company in the World many times over.
- Espera – specialising in weigh price labelling systems, Espera is a global name. They have been manufacturing industry-leading systems since 1923.
- Radwag – supplying a comprehensive range of balances, scales and weighing systems, Radwag provides options for most applications.
Pharmaceutical Labelling Systems
We supply a wide range of labelling systems to suit all applications, from food pack labelling to bottle labelling and anything else required. Our labelling systems include:
- Label applicators
- Manual weigh price labellers
- Automatic weigh/price labellers
- Outer case labelling systems
- Print application systems
- C/D wrap labelling systems
The systems we supply are designed to maintain excellent levels of reliability, even during high usage.
Why Choose Inspiron Systems for Pharmaceutical Inspection, Weighing and Labelling Solutions?
These are some of the reasons why we are the chosen suppliers for pharmaceutical systems:
- Family-run business that takes pride in customer service
- Market-leading suppliers across industries with a focus on food, drink and pharmaceuticals
- Close links with our software house, so systems can be easily linked to your existing factory software
- Experienced employees who can offer help and advice
Check it, weigh it and label it with our help. Call 01788 890235, email email@example.com or send us a message.